Student Accident Insurance
Due to an increase in non-athletic school injuries, Bonham ISD would like to remind parents that supplemental accident insurance is available for purchase. This is a limited benefit policy, and is supplemental to existing health care coverage. All information concerning enrollment, facts about policies, how to file a claim, benefits, etc...can be obtained from the Texas Kids First website, www.texaskidsfirst.com, or call 1-800-366-8354.
Facts about the policy:
- Policies are one year renewable term.
- 30-day right to examine policy: If you are not satisfied with this policy for any reason, return it to Texas Kids First within 30 days after you receive it. Any premium paid will be refunded. The policy will be void from the beginning. It will be as if no policy was issued.
- This is a limited, accident only policy. Benefits are provided for loss due to a covered injury up to the maximum benefit for each injury.
- Student transfer: An insured may transfer to any school and still be covered, subject to policy provisions, exclusions, and limitations.
- Initial enrollment: Coverage is effective on the later of: 1) the policy effective date; or 2) 12:01 am on the day after premium and application are received in the home office of the company.
- No late enrollment: An individual may enroll anytime during the school year. Coverage is renewable annually.
- Your receipt of payment is your cancelled check, credit card billing statement, or money order stub.
Policy exclusions and limitations for all accident plans are applicable.
For a copy of the Texas Kids First brochure with plan premiums, policy descriptions, enrollment options, or how to file a claim, please contact Heather Lawson at Finley Oates Elementary School @ 903-640-5730 or email@example.com.