Welcome to the Bonham ISD Human Resources Department
In an effort to meet the needs expressed by our applicants, Bonham ISD will be changing online application systems.
Important information to take into consideration:
- All current accounts and profile information will be inaccessible
- New job listings will not be posted until after Spring Break (March 20th)
- New accounts and profiles can be created effective March 6th
- Bonham ISD offers career and technical education programs from the 16 nationally established career cluster areas. Admission to these programs is based on interest in subject, aptitude, required prerequisites and course availability.
- It is the policy of the Bonham ISD not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender or handicap in its vocational programs, services or activities as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; and Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
- Bonham ISD will not discriminate in its educational programs, activities, or employment practices, based on race, ethnicity, gender, disability, age, religion, or any other legally protected classification. The announcement of this policy is in accordance with state and federal laws, including Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the American Disabilities Act of 1990.
- Bonham ISD will take steps to assure that lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in all educational and vocational programs
- For information about your rights or grievance procedures, contact the Title IX Coordinator, Bill Wakefield at Bonham ISD Administration Center and/or the Section 504 Coordinator, Dr. Faith-Ann Cheek, Bonham ISD, 1005 Chestnut Street, Bonham, TX and 903-583-5526.